You can also look at our calendar in a full window / screen here.
If you want to teach a class, just give us a shout. No need to be a member to teach a class or attend one.
- Wenesday 9-May, 9pm-10pm: Tami Bi-Monthly Meeting
- Guaranteed to be open: Wednesdays from 6pm, A good time for non-members to visit (and if they wish, to work.) see the above calendar for when this is scheduled.
- Intro to TAMI: a more structure introduction to the space, once in a while.
- TAMI meetings: see date in the above calendar, agenda in here.
- Weekly Bicycle repair workshop on Sunday at 8pm (see above calendar for date and time.)
Proposed or future events
- Woodworking Saturdays.
- Programming for Poets (introduction to programming for absolute beginners)
- night hack by T.A.M.I
If You'd like to organize an Intro to TAMI event, guidelines are in here.