For the next meeting's date see the calendar.
- 1 Agenda for the next meeting 13th of May 2019
- 2 Agenda for the next meeting 4th of july 2018
- 3 Agenda for the next meeting 9th of may 2018
- 4 Agenda for the next meeting xxrd of February 2018
- 5 Agenda for the next meeting 23rd of August 2017
- 6 Agenda for the next meeting 22nd of November 2015
- 7 Agenda for the next meeting 20th of October 2015
- 8 Agenda for the next meeting 23rd of March 2015
- 9 Old Agendas
- 10 סדר היום
Agenda for the next meeting 13th of May 2019
- Financial update
- Arnona - Mosad Mitnadev Update
- TAMI Marketing, volunteers status
- intro to TAMI evening: conclusions from prev event, organising event of 2019-05-30
- extended opening hours, volunteer status
- wekan kanban, multi task management
- entry desk: digi registration & wekan station
- promotional video, volunteer status
Agenda for the next meeting 4th of july 2018
- updates to מורשי חתימה
- arnona updates
- biohub updates
Agenda for the next meeting 9th of may 2018
- biolab coming to tami?
- arnona updates
- final disposition of giant genome thingy currently blocking the entrance
- pod hotel - plans and dreams
- keeping place clean - hiring cleaner(s) instead of expecting ppl to clean up after themselves
- talk about hackerspaces and community with Mitch
Agenda for the next meeting xxrd of February 2018
- Arnona status.
Agenda for the next meeting 23rd of August 2017
- Arnona status.
- Should we re-rent the space?
- Upstairs room.
- Member who don't pay: we need a clear policy. (Ronen Shouker (talk) 14:28, 19 August 2017 (UTC))
- We shouldn't have a single member (right now Yair) that everything fall on his laps. I (Ronen Shouker (talk) 14:28, 19 August 2017 (UTC)) suggest we form followup teams who that will follow what's going on, so:
- can lend a hand, and call on others to help if needed.
- have things more transparent and documented.
- reexamining issuing regular non-donation receipts. (Ronen Shouker (talk) 19:33, 19 August 2017 (UTC))
- workshops to raise money. (Ronen Shouker (talk) 19:33, 19 August 2017 (UTC))
- Intro to TAMI to get new members and raise money. (Ronen Shouker (talk) 19:33, 19 August 2017 (UTC))
- Corporate sponsorship outreach. (Ronen Shouker (talk) 19:33, 19 August 2017 (UTC))
- A Week to the bigCNC deadline.
Agenda for the next meeting 22nd of November 2015
* financial update * NPO paypal * horaot keva (with the help of jeremy & alon) * community projects for tami
Agenda for the next meeting 20th of October 2015
- Alon: explain our current monetary situation (again), ask for someone to replace or augment him in his responsibilities which include
- checking the balance and reporting it to members monthly
- verifying we have enough money for rent and vaad each month
- writing receipts
- submiting all receipts for the 2015 report (to be done on January 2016)
- verifying that the report for 2014 is ready (last checked around July, so over due a check with our accountants)
- Alon: if there is time, go over pictures I took of things I'd like to replicate from the London Hackerspace, and tell about a cool project the BioDIY in London HS is doing.
- Yuval: [even though I won't be present] I propose raising all members payments by ~50% as well as conducting a massive collection round by approaching everyone who visited us in the past several months and requesting donations. Equipment has been used, the A/C has been working non-stop, and we're generally being too generous.
- Jeremy: space above the glass room redux
- rfc - storage space in novel, currently unused mystery location
- Ronen: Missing tools, what do we do to prevent more of those?
- Ronen: Tool borrowing policy: What can be borrowed and for how long?
- Ronen: Donation Jar, Candies and Beer: I propose that few of us will be responsible to restock candies and beer, take out large sums of money in the donation jar to prevent stealing, and keep track of the whole thing.
- kfir: RFID/NFC Membership cards with Central access control (keys ,powering tools, easy pay)
Agenda for the next meeting 23rd of March 2015
- projects that don't fit the personal shelves.
- ladders and other elevation systems
- space above the glass room
- newbie tool protocol
- per room eraser board for offline communication
- usual money matters :(
- 3D printers and ventilation. It is not recommended to stay in the same room while printing plastic (especially ABS.) (Ronen Shouker (talk) 13:21, 19 March 2015 (UTC))
- Should the printers be relocated?
- can we introduce ventilation into the glass room?
- who wants to help with immersive/just 3d tami transforms demo
- web services of tami
- forum site - call for help (basically discourse install)
- market place (free and not) - show sharetribe, suggest to install if interest amounts.
Agenda for the next meeting 25th of Dec 2014
- What equipment we should raise money for and buy (Ronen Shouker (talk) 15:04, 14 December 2014 (UTC))
- tami financial situation, where are we going
- insurance proposal
- waiver document
Agenda for the next meeting 31th of March 2014
מצב פרוייקטים בתאמי
23rd of July, 2013
Ilan - show the Oculus Rift and/or TBD.
Continuing the Amuta discussion, weighing the pros and cons of starting our own vs. using Arig. (added by Ronen Shouker (talk) 20:45, 20 July 2013 (UTC), but probably was already on the agenda, just not listed here.)
Ronen - how about having a weekly gathering, not a meeting. Just a time many of us are in the space, working/talking. This have two goals:
- Making TAMI a more social place
- Time for prospective members to see the space (we are have an ongoing deficit and we need more paying members.)
26th of June, 2013
8th of May, 2013
There was nothing here. Did we just have cake?
24th of April, 2013
10th of April, 2013
- Arnona - HS killer or 'opportunity'? Jeremy.rutman (talk) 16:14, 5 April 2013 (UTC)JRR
- suggested approach: draw media attention to hackerspace being sabotaged by irya.
- (piggy backing on Yuval's excellent workshop) 5 minutes enlist people to do workshops / recurring events (I will do a "mediagoblin night" starting today) AlonLevy (talk) 09:53, 10 April 2013 (UTC)
- possibility to host vatil event Yuval Adam (talk) 07:41, 8 April 2013 (UTC)
- Policy on pricing events. Ehud (talk) 16:47, 5 April 2013 (UTC)
- suggestion, for regular events: free to members; suggested donation 20 NIS for non-members.
- Build a donation box Ehud (talk) 16:54, 5 April 2013 (UTC)
- Interest in starting a Clojure group? Ehud (talk) 16:45, 5 April 2013 (UTC)
- Beer making? What's going on?! Ehud (talk) 16:45, 5 April 2013 (UTC)
- New room on top of glass house (15 minutes) AlonLevy (talk) 14:22, 7 April 2013 (UTC)