Upconverter from MF and HF, 300 KHz - 30 MHz, to 100.5 MHz suitable for RTLSDR or Funcube -
- suitable for doing ultrasound imaging. (2-10 MHz)
Get an ubertooth one - http://greatscottgadgets.com/ubertoothone/ - 2.4 GHz software defined transceiver
- 120$ from (checked just this) http://www.seattletechnicalbooks.com/great-scott-gadgets
- good for learning bluetooth by implementing Bleutooth Low Energy on the dongle
Another RTLSDR capable dongle, but better:
- 300MHz - 3.8GHz, 12 bit 40 MSPS (28 MHz duplex? doesn't fit)
- x40 - 420$. 40KLE Cyclone 4 FPGA
- x115 - 650$. 115KLE Cyclone IV FPGA
hundreds of KHz - 30 MHz with 1.85 MHz bandwidth, 12bit sampler 80 MSPS, < 300$, Israely, network interface. (get an allwinner oliduino, with it)
14 bit 525$
open source, 16 bit 130 MSPS, but less good then the perseus in some reviews, but others like him, 900$
FunCubeDonglePro - dongle 192KHz bandwidth from 150KHz to 1.9GHz with a hole around 300 MHz.
- 125 british pound.