From TAMIJump to navigationJump to search
Upgrade openwrt router:
- allows installing nfs module, which allows setting up tftp to serve images from the nfs server running on tamtam
- we can use the il or the non il version, whichever sysupgrade likes, according to Daniel.
Setup networking for welcome computer.
- setup never sleep mode for monitor (i.e. turn off DPMS, see arch help)
- machine monitor (tamtam, router) / internet status (ping times to several places) / show latest changes from wiki / show video stream / show random stuff from mediagoblin / facebook stream / twitter? / traffic currently out / tor node statistics
- rotating globe
- mirror status (once we start mirroring shit - start with arch and fedora maybe. actually get bandwidth first..