From TAMIJump to navigationJump to search
Using wine (thanks!) which allows:
- to run the NS plugin under windows firefox (using ff 31.0 and fp 14, debug version)
- to run the standalone flash player debug version
- to run the flex + air SDK
- flex is now open source, the last two years even, but air SDK is not, and there are no linux binaries.
- also, it's all java anyway.
- crossdomain, security problems.
- global settings of flash plugin refuse to open
General problems (not sure linux related)
- Building is sloooooooooooowwwww.
- Using IntelliJ - the slowness might be related to it. Haven't built using the sdk only yet. I should try to, and then intelliJ can be left as a nice debugging tool (emacs can be used as well, since fdb, the flash player debugger, is modelled after gdb)