Intro to TAMI
From TAMIJump to navigationJump to search
Note: See the Intro_to_TAMI_PR page as well.
This page is about preparing for the next intro to TAMI event, collecting notes from previous meetings:
Things to repeat
- Blackboard / giant poster for writing down workshops
- Make sure there are english and hebrew columns
- Have the "subscribe to all workshop messages" column pre-filled with "Yes/No*"
- Stickers or other identifiers on TAMI members so people know who to ask
- Have more demos
- Have a list of projects, maybe have the greeter loop on the projects (youtube playlist / slideshow)
- The beer tub (which was a hack, since the refrigerator didn't work) proved a good selling technique, use it.
- Have one person be assigned to be a stealth "bee keeper" who will:
- not wear a sticker, so people won't bother him/her.
- be responsible for having beer / refreshment to be refilled during the event.
- hydrate the instructors.
- point people to the more hidden stations.
- keep an eye on everything: that stations are actually (wo)manned, and that nothing get stolen.
- have a list of members and their skills they are willing to coach / teach
- have an inventory