Difference between revisions of "Mem/20170625"

From TAMI
Jump to navigationJump to search
Line 12: Line 12:
 
== Notes ==
 
== Notes ==
  
* jr is leaving
+
* BREAKING: jr will be leaving the upstairs room soon
* yair alon jr get CC on tuesday and they add yair to account
+
* Yair, Alon and jr will be heading to the bank on Tuesday to add Yair to the account, and get a CC for the PayPal bureuacracy
* arnona update yair
+
* arnona update via Yair:
 
** mosad mitnadev - we didn't get into the 2017 round
 
** mosad mitnadev - we didn't get into the 2017 round
** hila is talking with iria people
+
** hila is talking with various iria people
** wednesday iria workshop, we get some $$$
+
** wednesday iria workshop is happenning, we get some $$$ and hopefully try to get in with some decision makers
 
** mosad nitmach - WIP / Hila / Agaf Tarbut
 
** mosad nitmach - WIP / Hila / Agaf Tarbut
** mosad nitmach - generally positive  
+
** mosad nitmach - generally positive sentiment for the idea, let's see how it goes
* alon handoff yuval PR material for Racheli
+
* Discussion about similar places, we're in a busy neighbourhood, lots of alternative places around us, but none doing what TAMI does (apples vs. oranges) ("המתכנים באים לנגר והנגרים באים לתכנת" - yair)
* alon search and handoff previous arnona records to Yair / Hila
+
 
* we're in a busy neighbourhood, lots of alternative places around us
+
== Action Items ==
* {alon,ronen,kfir} handoff member list to yuval
+
 
* המתכנים באים לנגר והנגרים באים לתכנת
+
* '''Alon''': handoff PR material for Racheli, Yuval will compile
* party: yair + yoav  
+
* '''Alon''': search and handoff previous arnona protocols / records to Yair / Hila
* public post: yuval +
+
* '''{alon,ronen,kfir}''' handoff member list to Yuval
* next meeting early august
+
* '''Yuval''' will contact non-paying members (politely, no baseball bats involved. for now)
 +
* '''{yair,yoav}'' get the ball rolling on a party
 +
* '''Yuval''' writeup public post describing situation, let our friends know
 +
* '''Yuval''' set next meeting for early August

Revision as of 20:14, 25 June 2017

Agenda

  • KG45 contract renewal 2018 / alternative venues
  • budget review income vs. expenses
  • sustainability roadmap (not a buzzword i swear)
  • legal status

Participants

Alon, jr, yair, ronen, yuval, noam, arie, yoav

Notes

  • BREAKING: jr will be leaving the upstairs room soon
  • Yair, Alon and jr will be heading to the bank on Tuesday to add Yair to the account, and get a CC for the PayPal bureuacracy
  • arnona update via Yair:
    • mosad mitnadev - we didn't get into the 2017 round
    • hila is talking with various iria people
    • wednesday iria workshop is happenning, we get some $$$ and hopefully try to get in with some decision makers
    • mosad nitmach - WIP / Hila / Agaf Tarbut
    • mosad nitmach - generally positive sentiment for the idea, let's see how it goes
  • Discussion about similar places, we're in a busy neighbourhood, lots of alternative places around us, but none doing what TAMI does (apples vs. oranges) ("המתכנים באים לנגר והנגרים באים לתכנת" - yair)

Action Items

  • Alon: handoff PR material for Racheli, Yuval will compile
  • Alon: search and handoff previous arnona protocols / records to Yair / Hila
  • {alon,ronen,kfir} handoff member list to Yuval
  • Yuval will contact non-paying members (politely, no baseball bats involved. for now)
  • '{yair,yoav} get the ball rolling on a party
  • Yuval writeup public post describing situation, let our friends know
  • Yuval set next meeting for early August