Please don't edit here, edit below!
Place ideas for the upcoming member meetup here.
For the next meeting's date see the calendar.
how did this bird get here? DONT QUESTION THE QUESTION EAGLE
Agenda for the next meeting 20th of October 2015
- Alon: explain our current monetary situation (again), ask for someone to replace or augment him in his responsibilities which include
- checking the balance and reporting it to members monthly
- verifying we have enough money for rent and vaad each month
- writing receipts
- submiting all receipts for the 2015 report (to be done on January 2016)
- verifying that the report for 2014 is ready (last checked around July, so over due a check with our accountants)
- Alon: if there is time, go over pictures I took of things I'd like to replicate from the London Hackerspace, and tell about a cool project the BioDIY in London HS is doing.
- Yuval: [even though I won't be present] I propose raising all members payments by ~50% as well as conducting a massive collection round by approaching everyone who visited us in the past several months and requesting donations. Equipment has been used, the A/C has been working non-stop, and we're generally being too generous.
- Jeremy: space above the glass room redux
- rfc - storage space in novel, currently unused mystery location
Agenda for the next meeting 23rd of March 2015
- projects that don't fit the personal shelves.
- ladders and other elevation systems
- space above the glass room
- newbie tool protocol
- per room eraser board for offline communication
- usual money matters :(
- 3D printers and ventilation. It is not recommended to stay in the same room while printing plastic (especially ABS.) (Ronen Shouker (talk) 13:21, 19 March 2015 (UTC))
- Should the printers be relocated?
- can we introduce ventilation into the glass room?
- who wants to help with immersive/just 3d tami transforms demo
- web services of tami
- forum site - call for help (basically discourse install)
- market place (free and not) - show sharetribe, suggest to install if interest amounts.
Agenda for the next meeting 25th of Dec 2014
- What equipment we should raise money for and buy (Ronen Shouker (talk) 15:04, 14 December 2014 (UTC))
- tami financial situation, where are we going
- insurance proposal
- waiver document
Agenda for the next meeting 31th of March 2014
מצב פרוייקטים בתאמי
23rd of July, 2013
Ilan - show the Oculus Rift and/or TBD.
Continuing the Amuta discussion, weighing the pros and cons of starting our own vs. using Arig. (added by Ronen Shouker (talk) 20:45, 20 July 2013 (UTC), but probably was already on the agenda, just not listed here.)
Ronen - how about having a weekly gathering, not a meeting. Just a time many of us are in the space, working/talking. This have two goals:
- Making TAMI a more social place
- Time for prospective members to see the space (we are have an ongoing deficit and we need more paying members.)
26th of June, 2013
8th of May, 2013
There was nothing here. Did we just have cake?
24th of April, 2013
10th of April, 2013
- Arnona - HS killer or 'opportunity'? Jeremy.rutman (talk) 16:14, 5 April 2013 (UTC)JRR
- suggested approach: draw media attention to hackerspace being sabotaged by irya.
- (piggy backing on Yuval's excellent workshop) 5 minutes enlist people to do workshops / recurring events (I will do a "mediagoblin night" starting today) AlonLevy (talk) 09:53, 10 April 2013 (UTC)
- possibility to host vatil event Yuval Adam (talk) 07:41, 8 April 2013 (UTC)
- Policy on pricing events. Ehud (talk) 16:47, 5 April 2013 (UTC)
- suggestion, for regular events: free to members; suggested donation 20 NIS for non-members.
- Build a donation box Ehud (talk) 16:54, 5 April 2013 (UTC)
- Interest in starting a Clojure group? Ehud (talk) 16:45, 5 April 2013 (UTC)
- Beer making? What's going on?! Ehud (talk) 16:45, 5 April 2013 (UTC)
- New room on top of glass house (15 minutes) AlonLevy (talk) 14:22, 7 April 2013 (UTC)