Please don't edit here, edit below!
Place ideas for the upcoming member meetup here.
For the next meeting's date see the calendar.
how did this bird get here?
Agenda for the next meeting 23rd of March 2015
- projects that don't fit the personal shelves.
- ladders and other elevation systems
- overglass space
- approaching new tools
- per room eraser board for offline comm
- who wants to help with immersive/just 3d tami transforms demo
- web services of tami
- forum site - call for help (basically discourse install)
- market place (free and not) - show sharetribe, suggest to install if interest amounts.
- usual money matters :(
- 3D printers and ventilation. It is not recommended to stay in the same room while printing plastic (especially ABS.) (Ronen Shouker (talk) 13:21, 19 March 2015 (UTC))
- Should the printers be relocated?
- can we introduce ventilation to the glass room?
Agenda for the next meeting 25th of Dec 2014
- What equipment we should raise money for and buy (Ronen Shouker (talk) 15:04, 14 December 2014 (UTC))
- tami financial situation, where are we going
- insurance proposal
- waiver document
Agenda for the next meeting 31th of March 2014
מצב פרוייקטים בתאמי
23rd of July, 2013
Ilan - show the Oculus Rift and/or TBD.
Continuing the Amuta discussion, weighing the pros and cons of starting our own vs. using Arig. (added by Ronen Shouker (talk) 20:45, 20 July 2013 (UTC), but probably was already on the agenda, just not listed here.)
Ronen - how about having a weekly gathering, not a meeting. Just a time many of us are in the space, working/talking. This have two goals:
- Making TAMI a more social place
- Time for prospective members to see the space (we are have an ongoing deficit and we need more paying members.)
26th of June, 2013
8th of May, 2013
There was nothing here. Did we just have cake?
24th of April, 2013
10th of April, 2013
- Arnona - HS killer or 'opportunity'? Jeremy.rutman (talk) 16:14, 5 April 2013 (UTC)JRR
- suggested approach: draw media attention to hackerspace being sabotaged by irya.
- (piggy backing on Yuval's excellent workshop) 5 minutes enlist people to do workshops / recurring events (I will do a "mediagoblin night" starting today) AlonLevy (talk) 09:53, 10 April 2013 (UTC)
- possibility to host vatil event Yuval Adam (talk) 07:41, 8 April 2013 (UTC)
- Policy on pricing events. Ehud (talk) 16:47, 5 April 2013 (UTC)
- suggestion, for regular events: free to members; suggested donation 20 NIS for non-members.
- Build a donation box Ehud (talk) 16:54, 5 April 2013 (UTC)
- Interest in starting a Clojure group? Ehud (talk) 16:45, 5 April 2013 (UTC)
- Beer making? What's going on?! Ehud (talk) 16:45, 5 April 2013 (UTC)
- New room on top of glass house (15 minutes) AlonLevy (talk) 14:22, 7 April 2013 (UTC)