Please don't edit here, edit below!
Place ideas for the upcoming member meetup here.
For the next meeting's date see the calendar.
Agenda for the next meeting 5th of February 2014
how did this bird get here?
23rd of July, 2013
Ilan - show the Oculus Rift and/or TBD.
Continuing the Amuta discussion, weighing the pros and cons of starting our own vs. using Arig. (added by Ronen Shouker (talk) 20:45, 20 July 2013 (UTC), but probably was already on the agenda, just not listed here.)
Ronen - how about having a weekly gathering, not a meeting. Just a time many of us are in the space, working/talking. This have two goals:
- Making TAMI a more social place
- Time for prospective members to see the space (we are have an ongoing deficit and we need more paying members.)
26th of June, 2013
8th of May, 2013
There was nothing here. Did we just have cake?
24th of April, 2013
10th of April, 2013
- Arnona - HS killer or 'opportunity'? Jeremy.rutman (talk) 16:14, 5 April 2013 (UTC)JRR
- suggested approach: draw media attention to hackerspace being sabotaged by irya.
- (piggy backing on Yuval's excellent workshop) 5 minutes enlist people to do workshops / recurring events (I will do a "mediagoblin night" starting today) AlonLevy (talk) 09:53, 10 April 2013 (UTC)
- possibility to host vatil event Yuval Adam (talk) 07:41, 8 April 2013 (UTC)
- Policy on pricing events. Ehud (talk) 16:47, 5 April 2013 (UTC)
- suggestion, for regular events: free to members; suggested donation 20 NIS for non-members.
- Build a donation box Ehud (talk) 16:54, 5 April 2013 (UTC)
- Interest in starting a Clojure group? Ehud (talk) 16:45, 5 April 2013 (UTC)
- Beer making? What's going on?! Ehud (talk) 16:45, 5 April 2013 (UTC)
- New room on top of glass house (15 minutes) AlonLevy (talk) 14:22, 7 April 2013 (UTC)