original body came from a MYDIYCNC that was left on a beach.
now try the software side.
z stepper motor is broken - nema17 replacement need to install.
- connect the dremel to the RAMPS board
- limit switch
- z-probe - repetier z-probing
comes with a configure tool and support for ramps/ATMEGA2560
did a test with the jog and it works.
all data can be found on glassroom pc at d:/cnc
including used firmware
on hold one of the popular firmware for controlling stepper drivers and parsing G-CODE
- compile and upload -https://github.com/grbl/grbl/wiki/Compiling-Grbl
- connecting to an MCU - https://github.com/grbl/grbl/wiki/Connecting-Grbl
- machine manual, good mostly for historical, mechanical design