From TAMIJump to navigationJump to search
We have a Cupcake and a Reprap that are not yet functional, this page will track the current status.
Motherboard is v1.2 - http://reprap.org/wiki/Motherboard_1_2
Log (newest topmost)
AlonLevy 15:49, 20 May 2012 (PDT)
- replaced ribbon for Z.
- put back original power supply after discovering 12V touch/no touch problem (didn't mark faulty power supply..)
- upgraded extruder firmware to v3.0
- connect USB2TTL cable directly to extruder board
- use replicatorG
- instructions (for pastruder but apply just as well for our v2.2 board)
- extruder problems:
- started with white, think it's ABS, switch to black (sure it's PLA, much lower 'melting' temperature).
- some black cable stuck in the middle.
- need to move the support (called dino), open it up to remove piece.